- There should be more elderly friendly houses in Singapore.
- The facilities in Singapore should be elderly friendlier
- We need to care more for the elderly
- We need to give more opportunities to the elderly
The report is recommending to Vary the length of land leases. Shorter land leases will facilitate the development of retirement housing by the private sector.
- Top up Medisave accounts of less well-off Singaporeans when there are budget surpluses
Family physicians should play an important role in the management of healthcare needs for seniors.
- I could help the elderly with little things in their life
- We could hold a campaign to promote healthy living for the elderly
- start a donation programme for those elderlies who are poor